Welcome to St. Albans Congregational Church. I pray that you will eagerly support our church’s campaign to eliminate the current mortgage principal balance of $1.4 Million by June 2019. Making an earnest commitment in this important initiative will help free funds for greater investment in programs designed to enrich the lives of persons of all ages and abilities more positively and powerfully. Won’t you join us in this worthy endeavor to assure God’s mission continues moving Onward and Upward.
However As... The Family Life Center approaches its 30th anniversary, the debt incurred to expand the Center in 2001 continues to drain and diminish the capability of our Church to propel its Mission
Onward and Upward
Now is the time for us to take a BOLD step to remove the obstacles preventing St. Albans Congregational Church’s Robert Ross Johnson Family Life Center from being a place where Hope, Joy, Peace and Love abounds. Launching a Mortgage Elimination Campaign will strengthen the capacity and facilitate the legacy of our Church and Family Life Center to be restorative, faith and community building venues
For Greater Mission
• Consider the amount of your Pledge. Complete and Submit the Pledge Card/Mortgage Eliminiation Envelope on Sunday Worship Services
• Mail your Pledge Card/Contribution to the Church Office
• Pledge or Donate Online* (Activated in fall 2016)
• Donate liquid assets, stocks, bonds and employer matching gifts
• Sign up for VANCO (automatic deductions from your bank account). Forms in the Church Office)
• Collect contributions from friends and family members, donations in honor and/or memory of loved ones
• Scan the Barcode to make your campaign payments* (Activated in fall 2016)
• PRAY FOR THE CAMPAIGN’S SUCCESS!
MAKING A PLEDGE
Click to Download PLEDGE CARD